Wednesday 5 December 2012

Rain Rain please go away

Rain rain please go away! Don't your resources dries up after such a long period of rainfall.
Look at my training log for the month of December 2012. I am targeting 50k weekly but its far from reach.

Training log for December 2012
As of today (5/12), this week is still zero mileage but I managed to replaced the last 2 days with 20 minutes each day with abdominal and cardio workout. But that's not enough.

I have practically less than 4 weeks to brush up for my next race, which is Newton Challenge 2012. Here is my training schedule for the next 3.5 weeks but with the continuous rainfall, must I really need to wake up 5.00 am daily to fulfill the schedule?

Training schedule for Newton Challenge 2012
Decided that if weather to continues to be as such, rain in the evening, come next week I will have to wake up at 5.00 am to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment